#MusicMonday with Whitney McPhie Griffith
#MusicMonday: Take back your mondays [Whitney McPhie Griffith]
Whitney has made it known , putting together playlists is one of her favorite past times. So when I asked her to make a playlist for #MusicMonday, you could say she was pretty stoked. In order to keep true with supporting artists and their craft, if you like any of the music on these playlists, consider attending their next show near you, buying an album, or merch from the artists.
This #MusicMonday, Whitney has gathered this stellar mix of female voices and beats that she uses to get her mornings going. "It's my coffee, my fresh air, and my motivation in the morning." Sounds like a great way to take on your Mondays! So go out there and kick ass Chiix!
1. "Ruin" - Cat Power
2. "Down in Flames" - Ella Vos
3. "Give a Little Love" - Rilo Kiley
4. "Hey Mami" - Sylvan Esso
5. "Must Be Something" - The Pierces
6. "Wasting My Young Years" - London Grammar
7. "Harlem (BØRNS x Tommy English Remix)" - Cathedrals
8. "I'm A Ruin" - Marina and The Diamonds
9. "The Shade (Acoustic)" - Metric
10. "Portal" - LIGHTS